Thank you for taking the time to seek further information on our Amazing Wet Bags!
For centres that choose to purchase Wet Bags for fundraisers, a great idea is to pin a Wet Bag on a board at the front desk, for families to view alongside a poster (a printable copy will be provided with your order), outlining why Wet Bags are so Amazing…
- Wet Bags help reduce landfill and to keep our waterways clean by reducing the use of disposable plastic bags.
- They help families with a handy, on-the-go, reusable solution to storing wet/soiled clothes when accidents occur.
- Measuring 30cm x 40cm, they have a waterproof inner lining, which means they are not going to leak any wetness or mess onto other contents in the child’s backpack.
- A quality, solid zip and sealed seams ensure that any odours are locked INSIDE the bag, making the Wet Bags odour-free.
- A handy loop handle with a snap button allows the bags to be strapped to the child’s backpack, so parents and carers are aware that the Wet Bag is full and needs attention.
- They are also commonly used for storing:
Used nappies when out and about (as an alternative to disposable, plastic nappy sacks/bags), Storing dirty gym and sports clothes, muddy sports shoes, wet swimwear at the pool or beach. They can be strapped to a pram with baby’s items.
By carefully following instructions on the care labels, you will ensure your Wet Bags get the longest possible life.
Wet Bags that have reached the end of their life however, will continue to provide handy storage solutions. They can be used to store toys (Legos etc), sewing products, make up and much more.
We hope this information has been helpful and would be more than happy to answer any questions, anytime by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
The Best4Bubs team.